Budding entrepreneur
Autors Ziņa
maxmayer221 Atslēdzies

Ziņojumi: 1
Pievienojās: Jun 2022
Reputācija: 0
Ziņojums: #1
Budding entrepreneur
I'm interested in starting my own business. I have a good understanding of cars and would like to open my own online consulting company and make my own service. But I don't want to spend a large amount of time on it. I know that I am a professional in my business. How can I start my own business without much effort?
18.06.2022 09:08
Atrast visus šī lietotāja rakstītos ziņojumus Citēt šo ziņu atbildē
Zize Atslēdzies

Ziņojumi: 1
Pievienojās: Jun 2022
Reputācija: 0
Ziņojums: #2
RE: Budding entrepreneur
(18.06.2022 09:08 )maxmayer221 rakstīja:  I'm interested in starting my own business. I have a good understanding of cars and would like to open my own online consulting company and make my own service. But I don't want to spend a large amount of time on it. I know that I am a professional in my business. How can I start my own business without much effort?

Hey, kid. It's good that you know about cars. I think it's a tough job. I've had my car for two years and I've never fixed it myself. I'm afraid of doing something wrong. And I don't have a lot of desire. That is why there are pros like you and of course, I would like to see your companies develop. Most of all you may be interested in opening your own LLC. So you can save your time. You can open your own company in any state. Read more on startmyllc. I am sure you will find many useful things for yourself. I wish you good luck.
18.06.2022 12:18
Atrast visus šī lietotāja rakstītos ziņojumus Citēt šo ziņu atbildē
Rakstīt ziņojumu 

Lēciens uz forumu:

Kontaktifizmati.lvAtgriezties uz augšuAtgriezties pie saturaArhīva skatsRSS sindikācija