daarch Atslēdzies

Ziņojumi: 30
Pievienojās: Mar 2005
Reputācija: 0
Ziņojums: #1
Which Lost Character Are You?
TEST

es ir Sawyer Very Happy Un izraadaas, ka:

" You scored 20% kindness, 56% courage, 50% seedy past, and 56% secretiveness!

"Baby, I am tied to a tree in a jungle of mystery. I've just been tortured by a damned spinal surgeon and a gen-u-ine Iraqi. Of course I'm serious!"

You are Sawyer. You aren't really a kind person, but you are fearless and a force to be reckoned with. Your past is full of dark secrets that you can't seem to live with. However, the worst possible thing to do is to keep everything locked up inside! Have a few more slumber parties by the campfire with Kate, and maybe you'll finally be able to get that weight off your chest."

ehhh, u know, u never know Wink
Twisted EvilTwisted EvilTwisted EvilTwisted EvilTwisted EvilTwisted EvilTwisted EvilTwisted Evil
29.03.2006 19:19
Apskatīt lietotāja interneta adresi Atrast visus šī lietotāja rakstītos ziņojumus Citēt šo ziņu atbildē
Līga Pētersone Atslēdzies
Čilll...

Ziņojumi: 245
Pievienojās: Aug 2005
Reputācija: 1
Ziņojums: #2
RE: Which Lost Character Are You?
You scored 32% kindness, 56% courage, 26% seedy past, and 30% secretiveness!
"Stay away from my son. And me."

You are Michael. You are strong, brave, and a little paranoid. You're not the most social person on the island, but you don't mind. As long as you can take care of Walt, you should be right as rain. You're open about your past and you don't see much of a need to keep many secrets from others. Just try branching out once in a while - who knows, maybe you'll actually make a friend or two.
29.03.2006 19:55
Atrast visus šī lietotāja rakstītos ziņojumus Citēt šo ziņu atbildē
Gvido Sproģis Prom
ar Dievu skaidrais saprāt!

Ziņojumi: 131
Pievienojās: Sep 2005
Ziņojums: #3
Jack
You scored 53% kindness, 56% courage, 23% seedy past, and 51% secretiveness!

"We're not savages, Kate. Not yet."

You are Jack. You are compassionate, heroic, and a bit of a martyr. You are brave and a natural leader. However, you shouldn't keep so much bottled up inside. You are so busy taking care of others that you have no time or energy to take care of yourself. Take a load off once in a while and play some golf with Hurley.
You need to relax pretty soon or else you'll be no good for anyone anymore - including yourself![b]
29.03.2006 20:24
Artis Krūziņš Atslēdzies
cilvēks ar sagurušu skatienu

Ziņojumi: 251
Pievienojās: Feb 2005
Reputācija: 3
Ziņojums: #4
Claire
You scored 58% kindness, 39% courage, 26% seedy past, and 35% secretiveness!

"Don't talk to me about the baby. I'm sick of everyone telling me what to do."

You are Claire. You are a very kind and caring person. You're not the bravest on the island, but you will stand up for yourself when the need arises. Compared to the other survivors, you have a pretty clean past and you're open and honest about most things. It's a good thing, too - Turniphead needs you to be nurturing and caring in order for him to grow up and NOT become the antichrist. Luckily, Charlie seems more than happy to assist you.

Your polar opposite is: Sawyer
29.03.2006 21:19
Laura Kaļva Atslēdzies
blondaa - tipa datoriķis

Ziņojumi: 188
Ziņojums: #5
Locke
You scored 25% kindness, 50% courage, 42% seedy past, and 51% secretiveness!

"You're not going crazy, Jack. Crazy people don't think they're getting crazy. They think they're getting saner."

You are John Locke. You are skilled, intelligent, fearless, secretive, and most likey totally insane. You manipulate those around you to get what you think the island wants. Sure, you'll find Walt's dog for him and kill a wild boar or two, but what you're after are some real answers. You've looked into the eye of that island. And what you saw was beautiful. Just let us know what it is sometime, alright?
29.03.2006 21:46
Andris Priede Atslēdzies

Ziņojumi: 232
Ziņojums: #6
Claire
You scored 65% kindness, 39% courage, 42% seedy past, and 43% secretiveness!

You are Claire. You are a very kind and caring person. You're not the bravest on the island, but you will stand up for yourself when the need arises. Compared to the other survivors, you have a pretty clean past and you're open and honest about most things. It's a good thing, too - Turniphead needs you to be nurturing and caring in order for him to grow up and NOT become the antichrist. Luckily, Charlie seems more than happy to assist you.
29.03.2006 21:58
Atslēdzies
Suq Madiq

Ziņojumi: 468
Pievienojās: Nov 2005
Reputācija: 11
Ziņojums: #7
You scored 39% kindness, 41% courage, 42% seedy past, and 33% secretiveness!

"Stay away from my son. And me."

You are Michael. You are strong, brave, and a little paranoid. You're not the most social person on the island, but you don't mind. As long as you can take care of Walt, you should be right as rain. You're open about your past and you don't see much of a need to keep many secrets from others. Just try branching out once in a while - who knows, maybe you'll actually make a friend or two.
29.03.2006 23:12
Apskatīt lietotāja interneta adresi Atrast visus šī lietotāja rakstītos ziņojumus Citēt šo ziņu atbildē
ansis Atslēdzies

Ziņojumi: 10
Ziņojums: #8
Claire
You scored 69% kindness, 30% courage, 28% seedy past, and 41% secretiveness!

Very Happy Labais. Man patiik ,,
29.03.2006 23:20
Tans Atslēdzies

Ziņojumi: 203
Pievienojās: Sep 2005
Ziņojums: #9
Dudes, I'm a Sawyer
30.03.2006 09:12
Unregistered

Ziņojums: #10
Hurley
You scored 62% kindness, 26% courage, 36% seedy past, and 66% secretiveness!

"For the record, my belt HAS dropped a notch. I'm a big guy. It's gonna be a while before you're going to want to give me a piggy back ride."
30.03.2006 09:56
Citēt šo ziņu atbildē
kitija Atslēdzies

Ziņojumi: 1
Pievienojās: Mar 2006
Ziņojums: #11
Boone
You scored 58% kindness, 41% courage, 36% seedy past, and 23% secretiveness!

"I know you made a promise. I'm letting you off the hook. Let me go, Jack."

You are Boone. You are kind and brave, with a slightly less checkered past than your fellow survivors. You are an open book, and do not keep secrets from anyone. While your humanitarian efforts are chivalrous, being so trusting and helpful can get you into major trouble...especially when you spend your days hanging around John Locke. Stay away from the manipulative types and you should be winning a Nobel Peace Prize in no time.
30.03.2006 09:58
Illusion Atslēdzies

Ziņojumi: 182
Pievienojās: Oct 2005
Ziņojums: #12
Locke
You scored 30% kindness, 52% courage, 42% seedy past, and 51% secretiveness!

"You're not going crazy, Jack. Crazy people don't think they're getting crazy. They think they're getting saner."

You are John Locke. You are skilled, intelligent, fearless, secretive, and most likey totally insane. You manipulate those around you to get what you think the island wants. Sure, you'll find Walt's dog for him and kill a wild boar or two, but what you're after are some real answers. You've looked into the eye of that island. And what you saw was beautiful. Just let us know what it is sometime, alright?
30.03.2006 13:06
Deep_Enemy Atslēdzies

Ziņojumi: 13
Pievienojās: Mar 2005
Ziņojums: #13
Kate Laughing
You scored 55% kindness, 43% courage, 50% seedy past, and 53% secretiveness!

"No girl's just like me." Shocked

You are Kate. You are caring, brave, stubborn, and persistent. You have a checkered past that haunts you. You have yet to tell anyone the truth about pretty much anything, which is certainly not healthy. If you think Jack will judge you harshly, go tell Sawyer or Sun. You're a tough cookie, but everyone has feelings. Start being more honest with the others, and you'll be right as rain.
31.03.2006 09:40
kristine Atslēdzies
Zaķis

Ziņojumi: 8
Ziņojums: #14
I'm Sawyer!!! Twisted Evil

32% kindness, 56% courage, 55% seedy past, and 64% secretiveness! Twisted Evil
19.04.2006 19:33
Antra Spundiņa Atslēdzies

Ziņojumi: 91
Pievienojās: Aug 2005
Ziņojums: #15
Hurley
You scored 65% kindness, 30% courage, 34% seedy past, and 53% secretiveness!
21.04.2006 00:34
Rakstīt ziņojumu 

Lēciens uz forumu:

Kontaktifizmati.lvAtgriezties uz augšuAtgriezties pie saturaArhīva skatsRSS sindikācija